Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Years Eve

Kennedi went with a friend to Toads on New Years Eve. They got to play laser tag, mini golf and arcade games. Obviously she had a ton of fun! They also had face painting there---whoever did Kennedi's face did an amazing job!!!
The rest of us just stayed home and hung out. We turned on a movie and about 9:45 and I think I was asleep by 10-yea, I'm a party animal! :) Everyone else fell asleep at some point during the movie, except Hadlie, who stayed up until Kennedi got home - at 1:15am!!! Talk about a couple of night owls!!! The saddest part of the whole thing is we didn't even eat any of the yummy snacks I had made!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Why didn't you come up to Patty's house? Kennedi's face looks cute! Glad she had fun.

Erin said...

Sounds like we both had a WILD New Years Eve :) We did the same thing!