I think this little one MIGHT just like his binky! What do ya think? The other day he came out of his room with 3 of them--he obviously found his 'stash.' :) Silly boy!!!
Ohhh, so cute! Tagg weaned himself from his binkies when we couldn't find them for a day. It makes me so sad because I love that little binky nose wiggle they do.
I'm in love with Raife - does he ever not smile. He is so cute. He is always so happy when I've seen him. I love it when they finally walk I think it makes it so much easier. Looks like you have been doing some way fun things. It was fun to talk to you the other day.
5 comments:
Ohhh, so cute! Tagg weaned himself from his binkies when we couldn't find them for a day. It makes me so sad because I love that little binky nose wiggle they do.
Mariah used to do the same thing. She loved that binkie
I'm in love with Raife - does he ever not smile. He is so cute. He is always so happy when I've seen him. I love it when they finally walk I think it makes it so much easier. Looks like you have been doing some way fun things. It was fun to talk to you the other day.
"Stash"? Is that what the kids are calling it these days? :)
I love this pic of you 2. You look so beautiful!
Jackpot!! Way to go Raife!! :)
Post a Comment