I love Halloween-all of it! The decorations, the candy, the fact that everyone gets to act a little silly that night (adults included)! :) This year the girls and I made homemade Oreo spiders-can you say DELISH!!! They were simple and fun to make and I finally had to throw some away because I couldn't seem to stop myself from eating them!

We had 'mummies' for dinner. The kids liked them and that's all that really matters-right.

All dressed and ready to go. Kennedi was a ninja, Hadlie was a baby, Averee was a witch (earlier in the week at her school party she was a doctor-who knew she would switch on Halloween-hence no doctor picture. :) Hinkley was Tigger (she was a witch earlier in the week) and Raife was a dragon.

Hinkley and Raife were done with the fun a little earlier than the others, so I brought them home to enjoy their loot. Kennedi went to a friends house who was having a Halloween party so we didn't get to see her much that night. Andy had to work and didn't get home until 8pm-Hadlie and Averee were excited to see him because that meant they could keep going while I took the two younger ones home.

Raife was in HEAVEN---notice the candy in his mouth and then a piece in each hand. He loves any kind of candy, but Smarties are his fav!!!

Andy got to dress up for work-he decided to go with our 'good ole stand-by' - a rodeo clown. Kennedi isn't in this picture because she was still at her friends party and Hinkley was way done with the whole picture taking scene by this point in the ball game! :)
3 comments:
I love all of the pictures!! You are such a fun mom.
I love the mummies for dinner. I will have to try that next year... how fun. Kylie was like three different things this year too...she kept switching it up. Don't you love how when they start getting older you start seeing less of them. I love the picture of Raife downing the candy. He knows the good stuff already. This is such a cute post.
Pic #2, Ave looks BEAUTIFUL! All of your girls are just so pretty. I love the pic of Raife with the candy bulging out of his mouth with fist-fulls of more to go in.
Post a Comment