Saturday, November 13, 2010

It's official---FINALLY!!!

A few weeks ago while I was up in Pocatello with Brooks (Oct.23rd) Raife decided it was time to take his first few steps. We have all been ready for this day to get here-he was almost 15 months. Honestly I had been expecting him to walk around 14 months because that's when all the girls had started. He wanted to be stubborn and prove me wrong.
Even though he would take a few steps at a time he would tip over and go straight back to crawling. Then finally last Saturday (Nov. 6th) he decided that upright was the place to be!!! He likes to walk with arms down at his sides.
He is still a little wobbly-but I'm lovin' the no more scuffed toes of the shoes and the holes in the knees of his jeans.
Isn't he just the cutest little guy EVER---he is SUCH a good and happy boy. He hardly ever cries, unless his is poopy or Papa (my dad) comes to close for comfort. :) I don't know what we ever did without him!!!

4 comments:

allgoodfoodfromscratch said...

That's great that his walking. Kids look so cute at that age when they first start to walk. My son Christopher didn't walk until he was 15 months.

Nikki said...

Yeah! I love when those milestones come. He sure is the cutest little guy!

MG said...

He is sure cute. I can't believe it has been over a year.

Bridget said...

He looks so proud of himself! He is so adorable! Yay for no more worn out knees!