Sunday, October 31, 2010

The witches have arrived

We took the kids down to Gardner Village for the afternoon to let them check out all of the awesome witches! :) I love how they decorate for Halloween.
Andy's mom was able to meet us there on her way home from work - the kids were so excited to see her!

We lucked out because every morning this week it has been freezing cold but in the afternoons it hasn't been too bad.
Now if we could just figure out a way to get Raife to look at the camera we'd be set! :)

2 comments:

Erin said...

i LOVE garnders village!
looks like you had a fun day!!

Bridget said...

Haha, I love how Raife is looking away in every picture. Cute little mister! You're family is so cute together Robyn! And I just gotta tell you again, your haircut is smokin' on you! It looks like you guys had a great time.