Look at that sweet hubba of mine-he has decided to give running a try, so last Saturday he ran his 1st 5K. He has only been running about a month and he came in 4th in his age group. I was so proud of him and way impressed!!! The only 'problem' is he forgot to look and find out his time-oh well.
I am SO not a runner, so I think it's awesome that he did so great especially in such a short amount of time!
5 comments:
That's awesome!! I didn't know he did that. He is one of those people you hate b/c they are just so good at everything :)
Congrats to Andy!! That is wonderful...maybe he could ship some of that motivation up this way :)
Go Andy!
Derek's new thing is running too!
He did his first 5K not to long ago and has now signed up for the Ogden 1/2 marathon and Ragnar!!
It is an addiction...just wait :)
Maybe Derek can have Andy run with him since I am not a fan of running either :)
That's awesome, good for him! I ditto Erin...if Andy ever wants a running buddy, he can call Blake too. :) Blake is a huge runner (like 7 miles almost every day, the weirdo).
What a choice hobby...but I wouldn't make that choice. :)
Way to go Andy! That's awesome!
Post a Comment