Saturday, May 22, 2010

Silly boy

Sweet Raife-the other day, I walked out on the front porch to say good-bye to Kennedi and Hadlie and when I walked back in the kitchen Raife had climbed out of his seat that hooks on the kitchen counter! I about had a heart attack-then had to grab the camera. :)
He loves to turn side ways in his 'high chair' when he's done eating.
He finds great joy in dumping out the silverware-I guess he thinks he's helping unload the dishwasher.
And the door of the dishwasher is a fun place to climb.
Not a big fan of grass (yet).
Obviously happy-probably because he just grabbed a brownie from the pan and downed it!
Man I sure love this little guy!!! :)

5 comments:

Erin said...

What a cute little boy. He looks so big. Those pictures are so cute.
Your house looks great. I bet your so excited for the extra space. How exciting.

Melanie said...

He is getting so big and cute. Don't you love when they start get mobile and fast!!! The house looks great. I need to come by and see it in person. We need to plan another meeting just for the purpose of seeing your house :)

Bristy said...

He's so big and definately belongs! Your kitchen looks great too!!

Lyndzi said...

Haha, oh I just have to laugh. What a cute little man. Mac also is obsessed with the dishwasher and silverware. I can't believe he got up on the counter!!! Yikes

Beth said...

He's so big!! He's a cutie, and looks just like your girls. Hope you're enjoying him!