Saturday, May 22, 2010

The (almost) finished project

Well, after 4-5 weeks most of our kitchen remodel is complete!!! And we love the final result-except for the fact that the girls love to chase each other around the island. Oh well. :) We ended up with new countertops and instead of just tiling the addition we ended up re-tiling the entire old kitchen too-that was GREAT fun-don't ya just love when they switch the size of tiles by an 1/4 on a inch. Not a happy day at our house.
We love how much space the addition gives us. I also love the window seat/storage cubbies! And my black sink is another fav-thank you Sally!
The only part that is left to finish is the stucco. They came yesterday and got the bottom coat on, so hopefully next week they will come and finish! YEA!!! :)

3 comments:

Lyndzi said...

Wow. Wow. That looks awesome! I can't wait till I get to see it in the flesh. I love it and I love the long table along the wall. Is that new? Very cute.

MG said...

I am so jealous. It looks awesome. Someday I may get to actually live in a house long enough to do such things.

BryceandSally said...

It looks so good Robyn!!! I'm glad you like your sink! I love how it totally opens up your living area!