When I say no more bottle, I mean NO more bottle. Raife will have nothing to do with his bottle anymore. I was getting a little nervous until my wonderful sis-in-law, Andrea, suggested putting his formula in a bottle. Problem solved! :)
Robyn, if he won't take formula in a cup either and you feel like he still needs the extra stuff try pediasure with a straw. That is what we did with Mikayla at a year old after she stopped nursing. She wouldn't drink anything but that stuff tastes like milk shake and she loved using a straw. NOTE it is very expensive.
1 comment:
Robyn, if he won't take formula in a cup either and you feel like he still needs the extra stuff try pediasure with a straw. That is what we did with Mikayla at a year old after she stopped nursing. She wouldn't drink anything but that stuff tastes like milk shake and she loved using a straw. NOTE it is very expensive.
Post a Comment