So this post is about our latest adventure---remodeling/adding onto our kitchen! I love everything about our house, but since the day we first looked at it, the kitchen has been 'a thorn in my side.' There have always been 2 major problems for me, #1 was the flow, I wanted an island not a bar. #2 was the serious lack of space for a table. We have always had to have our table pushed up against the wall to make a walk way. Which meant when we ate dinner at the table there was just a skinny space to get back into the kitchen if we needed anything.
So, we are now remedying both problems at once and I am SO excited!
This picture is of our laundry room - which is right now functioning as our pantry, kitchen cupboards and laundry room.
8 comments:
I like the pic of Averee chilling in the cupboard. :)
Oh my goodness!!! I am so excited to see it when it is all done...how are you handling all of it by the way? The mess would make be CRAZY!!!
Oh but it's gonna be great for you guys!
Wowzers Robyn! Did it make you nervous seeing your wall being smashed?? I'm excited to see it! Hopefully it will go faster than expected! :)
How fun and such a mess. It will be so nice when its all done. I'll have to come visit and see it. I'm so excited for you. Good luck.
Can't wait to see it when it's done. Hope they get it done fast for you and don't leave you with a mess for too long!
How fun!! I can't wait to see it when it is all done! Nothing like a good re-model huh?! Hope you are not wanting to pull your hair our during the whole process :)
That does not look convenient for a house full of kids... but sounds like it will be so worth it in the end! Good luck...hopefully it all goes by quickly for you guys!
Ahhh!! I love new projects...just not when they are in the process...I bet it is going to be GREAT for you guys! good luck..
Post a Comment