Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Plumbing

In my family we are always a little nervous when it comes to 'plumbing' but lately Raife has made sure that we have NOTHING to worry about!!! Two weeks ago he peed on me twice in 2 minutes! The first time he peed on me I figured he was done, so I let him stand up on my lap without a diaper-which turned out to be a BIG mistake on my part, because then he soaked my entire stomach about 1 minute later. :) Then last weekend Andy when changing Raife's diaper--he lifted up Raife's bum to slide the diaper under and Raife proceeded to spray himself right in the FACE!!!! YUCK!!! I wasn't home, but Andy said Raife got his own ear, forehead, cheek and shirt---let's just hope it didn't get in his mouth. Sweet boy!!! :)


4 comments:

Lyndzi said...

He looks very pleased with himself in the picture. I'm sure he is.

Melanie said...

I loved the title plumbing..and then I get here and it is about peeing...haha I laughed out loud for a while..your a crackup. I'm glad he is so good at plumbing for you. Let's hope he keeps it up and you are cleaning up his plumbing all around the toilet and on the floor and walls and yes...they somehow can keep it everywhere but inside the toilet...it drives me mad!!!! I just don't get it. I guess they start young :)

BryceandSally said...

This is so funny!! I'm so glad his plumbing works so good! Way to go Raife!!

Erin said...

The joys of having boys :)