PROOF!! :) It's a boy. Raife Andrew Alexander arrived on July 28th, 2009 at 6:34pm. He weighed 8 lbs. 6 oz. and was/is 21in. long. As most, if not all, of you know we didn't find out what this baby was. Lately I had been thinking boy, but Andy said girl and he had always been the one that was right in the past, so we figured it was a girl---so imagine our surprise when he came out and was a little boy. I had to keep looking to be sure. :) The labor was longer than I thought it was going to be, I was expecting 6 hours at the max and Raife had other ideas. They started the pitocin at 8am and by 1pm I was barely a 2 -- needless to say it was an awfully long day-one that I'm glad is over-and most importantly he is healthy and doing good.
9 comments:
Can't wait to see him. I'm still in shock!! 3 boys in one year :)
Yippee!! I am so happy for you and your family! Enjoy your little boy. Love, Kris
Adorable! That family picture is soooo cute! I can't help but notice the monstrous grin on Andy's face......it's a BOY! Yeah!
Robin I am so happy for all of you like I say you are never true parents till you care for a little boy. Here is your test, glad that he is healthy. You and Andy are great parents and your family is so cute. We are so lucky to have you and andy in our lives cant' wait to meet him in person love it!!!!!!
I can't wait to meet him! I'm with Andrea, can't believe we're going to have 3 boys in one year! He's so blonde too. So so cute.
Hi Robyn! I am so excited that you had a boy! He is so cute and he will get very taken care of! You look great and your girls are beautiful. It is funny how things work out, between me and my siblings we had 10 boys, then all in the same year we each had a girl. Hope you are feeling good!
Now you'll have to change the name of your blog! :)
congrates I am so excited for you. he is cute you will love having a boy they are such fun I have enjoyed Mason so much and hoping these next 2 will join that fun we could find out on Tues. we will see if not we are only 4 weeks a way for sure I can't believe it is 1/2 way over (since twins you only carry for 8 mo. it is kinda nice I have to say You look great and I am glad I am not the only one in this family that will have 5 kids Love ya
I can't believe it. I'm so excited for you. Can't wait to see you and meet him. Hope your doing well.
Post a Comment