Sunday, July 19, 2009

Swimming Lessons


The girls loved swimming lessons this year.  Even Hinkley was old enough to get in on the action.  
Kennedi spent a lot of time perfecting technique, etc.  She is becoming quite a fast and strong swimmer.
Hadlie spent a lot of time chatting-j/k-(kind of!)  She is becoming more experienced and brave each time. 
Luckily this year Averee was her brave self and when her teacher wasn't working directly with her she was reviewing and practicing things on her own.
Hinkley was also her usual cautious self and followed her teacher around but was not a fan of putting her entire head in the water-and that's ok-I figure we've always got next year right! :)

3 comments:

Kristine said...

Wow, I saw your countdown. Looks like you are getting close! I hope you are feeling well. Good Luck I am anxious to hear about this new little Alexander. Love, Kris

Lyndzi said...

So funny. Your girls are so just hillarious. The pics fit each of their personalities. Well, maybe your captions do but the pics are funny too.

Precious Cargo said...

Your girls are so cute, can't wait to see the babe!!