Life with Raife in our family is wonderful - just all sorts of things we've never experienced before---such as --- jaundice and having to lay on "the lights" for 3 days. Then thrush which both he and I got to "enjoy" :) Then there's the fact that I only produce way skim milk so he wasn't gaining enough weight, so now he's a bottle/formula baby. Oh, and let's not forget the yummy way your shoulder smells pretty much all day, every day from spit-up! And last but not least we are going to see a pediatric surgeon next week so that they can decide if Raife needs surgery to "fix" his belly button that is WAY an outie, even after the umbilical cord fell off. You can kind of see how big it is in the first picture of my last post. So, needless to say - life is not boring at our house! :) But one thing is for sure, we wouldn't want it any other way. :) We are SO grateful for Raife and the way that he brings out the kindness and kisses of all of us.
4 comments:
oh Robin you are so great and that is what little Raife is here to do bring out all those sweet kisses and if anything he will bring your cute little family so close you might not know what to do with yourself. Keep up the good work and I miss your pretty face!
Oh but if anyone can do it YOU CAN! Your like Super Mom, Super Friend, Super Wife all rolled into one :)
Yeah, Beckie pretty much hit it right on. Raife sure did go to the right mom, dad, well...family. Can't wait to see you all tomorrow and give Raife kisses. The next time we see him, the problem you'll be having is not getting anything done cause he's going to be SO MUCH FUN! Love ya
I have to agree with you, I forgot too how much work a new baby is. I'm sorry your having some troubles. I'm thinking it's almost time for a girls night!! We deserve a break, don't we?
Post a Comment