Andy had a work conference in Las Vegas on May 20th, so we all decided to join him for a weekend vacation. Andy & I were a little nervous about taking kids to Vegas but it was a lot of fun. Although we made sure to get in some good talks about treating your body like a temple!!! :) (Gotta love Vegas!)
We stayed at Circus Circus. I hadn't been to Vegas in probably 15 years and had forgotten how FAR away Circus Circus is from pretty much EVERYTHING! The hotel itself was great, but I don't think we'll stay there again unless we all bring some good walking shoes and not just flip flops.



This is how Andy got to walk pretty much all the time~with someone on his shoulders. Raife was super nervous up there and couldn't seem to feel secure with his hands anywhere other than covering Andy's eyes. :)

We made sure to visit the M&M store/factory. So fun~Our kids loved it and had fun checking out the "Wall of many colors"~Talk about a selection!!!

We made sure to stop and see the "Pirate Show." To be honest I think the kids were super happy to have a break from all of the walking.

Raife wasn't too sure about the pool at first but he started to like it a little more when Andy found a wasp in the pool and kept flipping it around. (poor wasp)

This is us on the last day eating lunch at a pasta place in Circus Circus. Everyone was tired and (mainly) happy. We all really had such a great time~it's always so fun to get a way for a little vacation!!! :)
3 comments:
Fun!!
I LOVE the family-friendly side of Vegas. Glad you guys could have a little getaway!
I love vacations. Looks like fun. We took our kids for a night and I was a little shocked. But there are so many fun things too. Glad you had a great time.
For some reason Garrett wants to go to Las Vegas so bad (I thinks because of Percy Jackson)...I don't know what he wants to do down there....It looks like you guys had a blast....My sister went and said there were people trying to hand her kids fliers and stuff but for the most part it was a pretty good trip. Maybe one day we will try it...Glad you guys had a good time...congrats to andy on the marathons...I wish I was a runner!!!
Post a Comment