Yesterday Kennedi and Hadlie did a hard thing. They both tried out for a dance competition team (same dance studio, but different teams). This is Kennedi's third time trying out & Hadlie's first. The first two times Kennedi tried out she has made it, so we have our fingers crossed that she makes it again. On the other hand this is Hadlie's first time and she was so scared of not making it that she almost didn't try out. She and I talked and talked about it and she finally admitted that the only reason she wasn't trying out was fear of not making it. Fear of rejection is SO strong~I know I've felt it and been petrified by it. SO, I am SO super proud of both of them for overcoming their fear and going for it! :)
6 comments:
Good luck to both of them!! Yay for another year of dance! :)
Robyn, you must be so proud! You have an amazing family. Crossing my fingers for your adorable girls!!
Oh I KNOW they will both make it....they are such talented girls! Good for them! Can't wait to hear...
Good luck girls...they are so darling.
Look at those long spider legs. They remind me of daddy long leg spiders :) I hope they make it.
Bravo to the girls. What a cute photo you put up for this Post.
Thanks for entering my Giveaway. : )
M.L.
Post a Comment