Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Cruise ~ Day 6 ~ Cozumel, Mexico

To be honest, this was probably my favorite stop of our trip. We docked in Cozumel Mexico and took a ferry to Puerto Del Playa Del Carmen to go to Tulum.
This picture is us on the ferry. Mexico had the cheapest cell phone rates, so my Dad took the opportunity to call my Grandma~She is a WORRIER~and going 6 days without my Dad checking in had her stomach in knots. I think it's sweet that no matter how old you are your mom will ALWAYS be your mom! :) (I love my Grandma!!! )
Now, back to the trip! :)

This is all of us at Tulum, an ancient Mayan city. We lucked out and were able to have an LDS tour guide who gave us a ton of detailed information. I just wish I could remember more of the things he said.
Andy & I in front of one of main temples.
A dancer doing a traditional Mayan dance.
These guys were playing at our port stop. I wish you could see the 'TIPS' sign better. It lists all the ways you can pay your tip, it has MasterCard and Visa listed! :) Uh-Ok?


Cozumel was probably the stop that we would like to return and visit the most. The water was AmAzIng and there is a ton of Book of Mormon history stuff down there. So, for now, we are saving our pennies and hoping to return! :)

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I look forward to all your cruise updates. They all look so fun. How interesting about all of the Book of Mormon stuff. That is cool you had an LDS tour guide. I bet that made it so much cooler for you.