Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Shhh... Baby's sleeping

I think every mother/woman is a sucker for a sleeping baby.  I went to take a picture of Raife sleeping yesterday in the front pack and Andy said "enough already!"  In my opinion you can never get enough of a sleeping baby/child-it helps offset the frustration when they are screaming (or being naughty when they are older!! :)



This picture is for you Lynz!  It's of my sweet mom and two of adorable nephews! :)   

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What great pics...especially the one with grandma! Your mom is soooo cute!

Precious Cargo said...

that baby is so sweet I love that he sleeps with his mouth wide open we to are mouth open sleepers love it!

BryceandSally said...

Cute pictures! I love the one with his arm on his forehead, he looks so relaxed!

Erin M said...

Those are such cute pictures. I love a sleeping baby too. They just look so peaceful. Raife is just so adorable.