Thursday, June 11, 2009

Memorial Day

Yea - I know I'm a little slow about updating our blog - sorry.  Anyway, for Memorial Day we headed to the Children's Museum.  These are just a few of the pictures we took and the things they enjoyed doing there.  Above is Hadlie climbing the rock wall.
They had a "stage" and costumes to go along with the book "Where the Wild Things Are" and Kennedi made up a little play to go along with it and all the girls had a part.
The grocery store is the highlight every time we go to the Children's Museum.  They could seriously spend an hour buying food and being the cashier.
Riding in the Life Flight Helicopter was another fun one.  All in all it was a good day.  And they wanted to stay even longer - but mom and dad were pooped out! :)

1 comment:

the Maisey's said...

Is that the one in Salt Lake? I have never been to that one... It looks so fun. I wish I could take the daycare there...Well, maybe not. But maybe just my kids would like it.