Yes, these pictures are from their recital that was at the beginning of June, but June has been a little (a lot) crazy for me and our family. But better late than never!
Kennedi had three different dances and costumes, but I am only posting one here - she did so great and even had a few solo parts. She really loves to dance and it really is one of her (many) talents!

Hadlie did so cute and as you can tell from the picture was happy as a clam!

Averee looked so cute with her short hair all curled up - I really should do it like that more often. She is still trying to decide if dance is her thing and I figure she's got plenty of time!

Needless to say the recital was great - at least the parts that I got to see. Most of the time I was making sure that each of the girls was in the right costume and ready to go. It was seriously a majorly stressful day for me and it's going to be even crazier next year when Hinkley dances and Kennedi is on a competition team, but at least this time I will know what to expect - at least that's what I keep telling myself! Thank goodness for good friends who helped me (and the girls) out!! THANK YOU!!
3 comments:
Next year you won't be 8-9 months pregnant and trying to keep up......or will you??? :)
They look sooo cute! I still don't know how you did it? You are amazing!
Are those beautiful ladies all my nieces?! They all look so cute. I miss them tons. I bet they did so good. Tell them good job for me. Oh and I agree with Jen, things are much easier when your not weeks away from having a baby.
Post a Comment