Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Cheapskate

Ok - so today I went to Albertson's and I just have to tell you about the deal I got.  Now this has never happened to me before and more than likely it will NEVER happen again----but right now I am one happy hermana!!!!  
I got ----5 boxes of Quaker oatmeal
10 boxes of Quaker granola bars
5 boxes of Jolly Time popcorn 
15 cans of Campbell's Chicken Noodle soup
2 bags of pistachios 
2 cucumbers
2 roma tomatoes
2 avocados
The veggies (minus the tomatoes) and pistachios weren't on  the sale list, but I needed/wanted them.
So after my coupons and my 30 dollars worth of"bucks back" from last weeks sale I SPENT $.65---that's right 65 cents!!!!  And I SAVED $101.52.  Can you believe it - I was in total awe---Thank you Grocery Smarts!!  Oh, how I wish that every shopping trip was like that!!  Wouldn't that just be beautiful!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so funny! Honestly, who takes pictures of their groceries?!?! LOVE IT!!

BryceandSally said...

Holy smokeys Robyn! Your awesome! Will you go get me some tomorrow?

Landon, Dana and Julien said...

Wow I am seriously Amazed! I get excited when I save like $10 at the store. Haha!

Unknown said...

Wow Robin! I am VERY impressed. You blew me right outta the water! Way to go girl! It's so much fun isn't it?

Nikki said...

Ok, Robyn...I need help! I have been trying to figure this whole grocery smarts thing out and it is just not working for me. On Sunday, I want you to show me exactly what you do!!

Lyndzi said...

You weren't kidding. I especially like how organized all the food is. So pretty.