Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Boys will be boys!!

I took Hadlie and Averee to dance yesterday afternoon and we came home to find the project that Andy and Kennedi had been working on!  Andy built a "snow hill" from the top of the stairs on our deck that gives you enough momentum to go till you get to the fence.  Needless to say it was a hit, although Hadlie still isn't too sure about it!!

5 comments:

BryceandSally said...

That looks awesome!! Andy is so funny! Was he doing it in his shorts? Can I come over and try it?

Nikki said...

That's awesome!!! I bet they are loving it and having so much fun. My kids can't get enough of the snow either. At least somebody likes it! hahah

Nikki said...

Doug says you chickened out because you didn't build it up to the bonus room window or the roof! hahaha j/k. If you ever get brave enough to do that give us a call and we will come play!

Lyndzi said...

Doesn't Andy realize it's things like this that lead to the ER? I'm sure he likes it more than the girls. Have you tried it yet?

Jane Clark said...

This is AWESOME!! Gotta love that boys never do grow up. Darin created a luge so to speak for the girls one day when I was out. He said it was great fun until Madalyn was nearly run over by a car backing out of a driveway!!