Saturday, November 29, 2008
Twilight
Ok - I was finally able to go and see the movie yesterday with my mom, sisters and sis-in-law. Now, going in I was lucky to have heard plus and minus' about the movie--but I was still a little disappointed. The super close ups over and over were not my fav. There were a few parts from the book that I really liked and I was bummed that they cut them out. One example is when Edward wants to hear all those boys ask Bella to the girls choice dance - it was totally nixed. Oh well - I still want to go and see it again. I'm SO hoping that I like it better the second time around. One thing is for sure -I still love the books!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi, Robyn!
Sorry, I was snooping around on the Maisey's blog and found you. I hope you like Twilight better the second time. Personally, I loved it! Your blog is super cute! Hope you don't mind if I peek again sometime! :)
I liked twilight...but I never read the book so I don't have anything to compare it to. I wouldn't mind watching it again. I might even start reading the book...we'll have to see.
I'm not sure what's going on this weekend, but keep Sunday open. I think we will be getting together then...not sure where yet.
I haven't seen the movie but I am hooked on the books. I started just a few weeks ago. In between the things i have to do as a mom and Christmas I have been reading way to much. My kids and husband can't wait for the end.
Robyn!! I'm so glad I found this! I was on Jaime Andersen's and saw your comment. I'd love to hear from you and know how you guys are doing!
Love,
Beth Stone
Post a Comment