Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Nighty night night


I love these pictures of Hinkley.  In the first picture she fell asleep with a cat stuffed animal as her pillow and the one in the chair is taken at 9am!  It had been a rough night and morning to say the least.  I came out of our room after getting ready for the day and this is the sweet sight that greeted me.  I love that my kids are such good sleepers and will fall asleep most anywhere - when they want to!!  Hadlie is a night owl - she would stay up till midnight and wake up at noon - but she would sleep anywhere and through anything!  Sweet kids!!

5 comments:

Lyndzi said...

uh, nice post

Unknown said...

She is such a cute girl! I bet she has her daddy wrapped around her finger...

BryceandSally said...

She is so sweet! I need you to train my kids to sleep in! Cause I would love to!

Lyndzi said...

I wish that was me right now.

Jane Clark said...

I can hardly belive that that is Hink because she is so Averee!!!!!!! minus the fingers in the mouth. She's so darling.