Monday, February 28, 2011

Let's Cruise :) Days 1 1/2

Andy & I had the amazing opportunity to go with my parents, brother, sisters and all our spouses on a cruise to the Western Caribbean. It was the first time any of us had been on a cruise and it was AWESOME! :) Seriously a once in a lifetime experience. It was so much fun~the only complaint I have is that we only had about 8 hours at each port~if you can call that a complaint. :) My mother-in-law & sister-in-law were wonderful and watched our kids for us most of the time and a few good friends took our older girls one night. I was so nervous to leave them but thankfully all went well. :) The kids waited to stay at Grandma's and their cousins for longer.

This is us on our way to Miami from SLC~Brooks & Andrea flew out of Boise and Jeff & Lyndzi flew out of Columbus.
This is a picture of the floor in the Orlando airport. :) I LOVED the tile design~so cool! :)
Us & all our 'junk' at the hotel in Miami waiting for the taxi to take us to the cruise ship.
This was the view as soon as we walked onto the cruise ship. It was -wow- so extravagent!
This is Andy & I up on the top deck waiting for the ship to set sail.
Our first towel animal of the trip~a walrus.
Another major highlight of the trip was the fact that we got to see Jeff & Lyndzi~it's so hard to have family that live so far away.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yippie for cruise pictures! Can't wait to see more....

Melanie said...

So jealous!!!! I have always wanted to go on a cruise...we always said our 10 year anniversary and that came and went. Maybe our 15 year....can't wait to see all your pictures...