'One mans junk is another mans treasure.' And to me a lot of things are treasures-just ask Andy. :) This chair came from an old barn (affectionately called the 'But Hut' by my brother and male cousins). I decided to spray paint it-SO much easier than 'traditional' painting!


This desk came from our neighbors house. He had it outside in his junk pile that was headed to either the D.I. or the dump. I love the detailing! :) It's going to be an awesome sewing table.

I love how the turquoise color turned out. The only problem I'm having is finding handles that will fit. It was missing one handle when I got it, I thought it would be no big deal to find one that coordinates---WRONG---I can't find ANY handles with the holes the same distance apart as the ones in the desk. I feel like I've looked everywhere and NO luck. Oh well, I'm sure I'll find some eventually and until then - I still love it! :)

3 comments:
Darling. I have two really ugly dressers that I use for my kids that I really need to make cute. I just don't know how to tackle them. Thanks for the inspiration.
Um...LOVE them!!
So funny...I saw that desk (was it at that white house?)and i wanted to snag it up :)
Love the color!
Can't wait to see what you do next!!
LOVE THEM!! THe desk looks awesome. Now if I could just get the bug.
Post a Comment