Holy cow-I need to update my/our blog more often! Sorry about so many random pictures, but I wanted to update in one shot! :)

This picture is of my wonderfully cute parents! :) My aunt & uncle had a "spook alley" at their house this year and my parents helped out--and they got all decked out for the occasion! They went as "Joe Dirt" and some Jamaican lady! :)

Getting ready to head down to the spook alley. You can't really tell, but my brother and his wife were Juno and her boyfriend because my sis-in-law was 7 1/2 months pregnant. :)

Hadlie and her loose tooth--if you look really close you can see that she is pushing her tooth up with her tongue. It was SO loose! She eventually pulled it out by herself because she didn't want her Dad or Papa to do it. Go Had!

Doing our crafts on Thanksgiving. We went to Andy's sisters house for Thanksgiving. She cooked the turkey and made the stuffing from scratch. They were both amazing-SO yummy! I wish I would have taken some pictures of me, my sis-in-law and mother-in-law on Black Friday-we went to Toy-R-Us at midnight-realized it was WAY to crazy for us, so we slept in our car till 5am when we headed into the madness at Target!!! It was SO fun--we're going to make it a tradition, just not the midnight part!

Hinkley tripped with her hands in her pockets and hit her lip. OUCH!!!

Andy's mom always has these fun and crazy ideas--this year at their Christmas Party she had the kids sing "Andy the Rootin' Tootin' Cowboy" -- and lucky Andy got to dress up. You can't tell, but his hat actually lights up! He was such a good sport! :)

My cousin, Justin, gave this amazing painting to my Grandma for Christmas. He did some trade work with one of his neighbors that is an amazing artist.

My Grandma and Dad by the painting. It is titled "Barthlome Boys" Justin made the frame for it.

The painting is of my Grandpa, Uncle and my Dad. My Grandpa and Uncle have both passed away--even as I'm writing about this, tears are running down my face. This painting also makes me laugh, because it is SO accurate. The coats they are wearing, their hats, the horses, everything is perfect. They had to take a lot of pictures to make this painting, because sadly there is no photograph like this, but it is AMAZING and SO thoughtful of Justin!

My new, sweet little nephew, Cole. He showed up a week and a half early, and is doing great! Look at all that hair!

Raife holding onto that bink. I love that in this picture he kind of looks like my nephew, McKay, which is nice, because in real life they really don't look anything alike.

Kennedi's latest 3-D display to go along with her book report. In case you don't recognize him, it's the BFG (Big Friendly Giant).

Last weekend, this is what greeted me when I opened the front door! :) Some of our neighbor kids built a snowman on the front porch! I love it-so creative!!! :)

Enjoying rice cereal!

Raife was being cranky while I was making dinner last night so I laid him on the floor next to his sisters while they were playing with some of our (childproof) nativities. They "played" together for like a half an hour!
10 comments:
That is a whole lot of fun pictures! That painting is amazing! And poor Hinkley with the lip and it's all my stupid stairs fault! I am totally digging your parents costumes...so fun!
I love the one of the kids playing on the floor, especially Raife's little bum is so cute. He grew up to fast. WOW time flew.
Who made the snowman on your front door? How fun for you :) I love the painting. How special that is. I also love the picture of all the girls playing with Raife. Precious...anytime they play together in peace is precious.
I love your family they are all so dang cute and that babe is getting so big I lov it!!!
Wow!!! That is quite the update. It was fun looking at all of the pics. I can't believe how chunky Raife is getting. I loved the picture of Andy in the cowboy hat.
Love your new post. Such fun pictures. Your parents costume is so funny. Fun surprise for you on your front door - how funny. I love that picture of your kids. So cute. I can't believe how big Raife is getting.
So happy to see all the pics. When I saw that pic of Raife, I thought, "Hey, how did she get a pic of Mac?" That is so funny, they look SO much alike in that pic. I love looking at your blog. PLEASE keep the posts a comin!
I peaked at your blog :) I love that you are my next door neighbor and I get to know all about you and your cute family through blogs and facebook! Technology...ha!
You sure do have a cute little family!! Cooper talks about your little Averie often!!
What fun pictures!! I love the snowman on your front porch! Very funny! I just love your family!
Wow, that was like an all in one holiday update! Your parents are hilarious! Your mom is so unrecognizable!! Cute pics of your family and kids! Hinkley's lip looks like it hurst bad. That is an amazing painting...such a special gift!
Post a Comment