
Easter festivities began a few weeks early for us this year. I bought this cool kit at JoAnn's and the girls and I made chocolate suckers one night for Family Home Evening. It was a hit!! The girls had tons of fun squeezing the chocolate into the molds and could hardly wait for the chocolate to harden back up so they could dig in! The chocolate was surprisingly yummy! :) Averee's eyes in this picture totally crack me up - she is obviously a "little" into it!!


Next came the coloring of Easter eggs (another "activity" that I'm sure Andy was heart broken to miss ! :) It actually went really well, with no major incidents to speak of, just a little pink die that stained the counter for a few days, but at our house that is minor! :)

The Easter egg hunt at my parents was a lot of fun - a little crazy (and you know me, I have a tendency to get a little high strung, surprising I know!! :). But it really was so fun. It was the kids 1st "hunt" of the season so they were all a little anxious to get going! :)

And last but not least, the hunt with Andy's side of the family. This was the girls 4th hunt, so they had it down and of course loved it as much as the 1st! There is no way to go wrong with candy!! :)
4 comments:
Barthlome's don't get high strung....that must be the Gibson in you. :)
What a fun mom you are! I really don't like egg coloring much, the kids sure do though!
What a fun Easter you had at your house. I will have to try something new next year like those chocolate suckers...Yummy! That looks fun! Your a great Mom!
Looks like your Easter was jam packed! And homemade suckers, what a mom! I love that pic of Avery and "the eyes" and the one where Hinckley is the only one looking at the camera, too cute!
Post a Comment