Wednesday, March 18, 2009

It's a ------

Well, I had my 20 week ultrasound yesterday and Andy and I were actually "tough enough" and much to our own (and everyone else's!!) surprise we did NOT find out what we are having.  I know, I know, we are total party poopers! :)  And today I'm wanting to know, but I just have to keep telling myself it's too late.  I think it will be fun to find out in the delivery room and if it is a boy then my won't we (all) be totally surprised!  P.S. Everything else looked great (which is the best news anyway)!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you were "tough". Boy or Girl...delivery day will be more exciting than ever! You will be glad you waited!

Anonymous said...

You are crazy!! That is so fun. I don't know how you did it but that is so exciting. I'm glad everything looks good, too.